- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class CGEngineCentral
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements EngineCentral
This class provides the standard methods of the EngineCentral interface,
but also allows synchronization with the AWT EventQueue to be turned on
or off. This class is also registered automatically with the Central class
by default so that it need not be included in the speech.properties file
or registered by another call to the Central.registerEngineCentral method.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public static void setAWTSynchronization(boolean awtsync)
- Sets whether speech events will be synchronized with the AWT EventQueue.
The default value is true.
public static boolean getAWTSynchronization()
- Returns true if speech events will be synchronized with the AWT EventQueue.
public static void shutdown()
- Shuts down the main SAPI4 event loop. Normally this is done by a finalize() method and
you should not explicitly call this method, but if you do not wish to run finalizers on exit
you should call
public EngineList createEngineList(EngineModeDesc require)
- Specified by:
createEngineList in interface